JUST KILL ME: New Book Out Now!

Hi, everybody!  In the midst of rolling out new podcasts, setting up the October tour schedule, conducting interviews, and finishing off the Mysterious Chicago book, I almost forgot I had a new novel! On Aug 30, Simon and Schuster released Just Kill Me, a novel about a ghost tour guide who makes places more haunted by killing people at them. Since there are lots of real historical mysteries in the book, they had me throw together a series of videos about the research that went into each aspect of the story. Here's one about Tomb Snooping, including a tour clip from my Grave Robbing 101 tour:




 There are videos about four more topics (plus one joke one about my research into the "killing people" angle) up at Riveted, one of Simon and Schuster's pages.

  Just Kill Me is in stores now, and available at your favorite book store (links to several are here).

 And if those aren't enough videos for ya, dig my impression of Tom Waits live at the Mos Eisley Cantina. 

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013