Weirdos on the Bus (from the "I Always Wanted to Say That" file)

While riding on the bus, I was accosted by a junkie.

Now, this was no ordinary junkie - this guy appeared to be zonked on about fifteen different drugs. His eyes alone seemed to be under the influence of at least half a dozen.

He quite literally fell onto me - walking upright was not one of this fellow's stronger suits. Having fallen onto me, he muttered something about the nazi party.

"Beg pardon?" I asked.

"I want a dollar," he said, still slurring. I'll leave it to the reader to imagine what the gentleman's breath smelled like.

Obviously I was annoyed - how else should one be when one is fallen onto? - and checking my pockets to make sure he hadn't stolen my wallet. Then I looked out the window and noticed that we were passing the YMCA.

And I said "Young man! There's no need to feel down...I said young man....."

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013