News, All Sizes

In Weird Chicago news, Troy and I have dug up some information on Tillie Klimek, a forgotten serial killer, whose house is still standing a few blocks away from mine! See my new post The Bluebeard Clique of Little Poland at The Weird Chicago Blog!

Meanwhile, at Playground Jungle, I've added new posts about the rhymes "Bang Bang You're Dead" and "My Boyfriend Gave Me an Apple."

Also, I'm pleased to announce that the Turkish rights for I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It have sold to a company called ALF after a short bidding war between a few Turkish publishers. I am very pleased to be able to add "started a war in Turkey" to my resume!

2 comments:

Hilary Wagner said...

Congrats Adam on the rights sale! And your other news is pretty creepy, to say the least! Me scared! :)

xoxo -- Hilary

Adam Selzer said...

Don't worry, Hilary! Tillie's been dead for years! I'm sure whoever lives in the building now has no idea about it (though for my purposes, it would be GREAT if they thought the place was haunted!)

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013