On the Radio Last Night

Last night I did a really fun interview on Whispers Radio, talking about the new books and everything else I've been up to. This was a really cool show to do! Click Here to hear it! I'm the second half of the program.

Getting a lot of great response on the essay On Green Day that I posted earlier! There're some great comments over at the livejournal version of it.

Oh, and I just got word that I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It is going into its second printing! Hurry up and order now if you want a rare, highly collectable, destined-to-be-REALLY-valuable first edition!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch the webcast of the "Songs of the Civil Rights Movement" thing at the White HOuse, featuring Bob Dylan (and Joan Baez, who last officially shared a bill with him in 1984!)

1 comment:

D Swizzle said...

Damn my lack of money. Good luck with all that!


http://readingwatchingliving.blogspot.com

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013