The Fall Tour Heats Up

It looks like my fall appearances will kick off with a Banned Books Week event - Julie Halpern (who is also mentioned in ALA's packet this year) and I will holding a "WE'VE BEEN BANNED" discussion at the Book Cellar in Chicago on Wednesday, 9/29 at 7pm!

Following that, there are a handful of nights in October when I'll be talking about local ghostlore at libraries around Chicagoland - see the sidebar for more info!  I'll be at the Stickney Library on 10/20, the Eisenhower Library in Harwood Heights on 10/21, and the Sulzer Library in Linconl Square on 10/26, as well as being a part of some ghostly festivities hosted by Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville on 10/29 - stay tuned for more info!

Here's the facebook page for We've Been Banned!

Also, I'll be at the Aurora Book Fair in Aurora, IL (home of Wayne Campbell) this Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013