Projects!

Lots of stuff coming up.

EXTRAORDINARY: THE TRUE STORY OF MY FAIRY GODPARENT, WHO ALMOST KILLED ME, AND CERTAINLY NEVER MADE ME A PRINCESS is out in November. It's the follow-up to I KISSED A ZOMBIE and a sequel (set six years later) to I PUT A SPELL ON YOU.

I will probably put up a "one week later" sequel, I PUT A SPELL ON YOU: THE DISTRICT BEE on here as a free ebook.

SPARKS (the book sometimes called DEBBIE DOES DETENTION) will be out around the same time - probably under the name S. Adams (you'll never guess what the S stands for!) I'll have more details about the above - as well as trailers and stuff - as thet get closer to coming out, of course. More news and previews turn up on the facebook page.

There'll be another history book out in a couple years: SPEAKING ILL OF THE DEAD: JERKS FROM CHICAGO HISTORY, and I'm responsible for about 50 pages of THE ARMCHAIR GUIDE TO AMERICAN HAUNTINGS. Plans are in the works for more along those lines, too.

My notebooks are now filled with roughly a dozen books-in-progress, with single-word code names. These include:

MAGWITCH
SATAN
BLUES
GRANDPA
CHICKEN (WAR)
CHICKEN (DIARY)
SOCKS
CITIZEN
KENNEDY
TUPPERWARE
POOP
and COAL

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013