New podcast and ebook!

Get the Chicago Unbelievable Podcast:
Chicago Unbelievable

We have an all-new episode this week in which Hector and I discuss the legends, myths and ghost stories of the Jane Addams Hull House here in Chicago. Was there a "haunted room?" Did anyone die in the house? What was the deal with the rumors that a "devil baby" had been brought there in 1913? Is it still haunted now? I'm always skeptical about ghosts, but I was surprised at some of the things I found out about this place.

To go along with the podcast, there's also a new ebook out: GHOSTS OF HULL HOUSE: Mysteries and Myths in Chicago's Most Famous Haunted House. Only 2.99!

We're scheduled to do another podcast on Wednesday. I'm having fun with Chicago Unbelievable!

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013