I'm a Big Sell-Out

I have a post up today on Author2Author about my long history of selling out.

Read it right here!


Meanwhile, there's a new post on Chicago Unbelievable about The Hauntings of Harpo Studios. Employees there aren't really supposed to tell me about ghost sightings, but sometimes they do anyway. I hope Rosie doesn't mind working in a haunted studio!

By way of an update on my activities, I'm deep into revisisons of the draft of another YA novel, and I'm finishing new drafts of other projects at a pretty remarkable rate these days. I have my first music gig in four years coming up in a month at Duckcon (I think I go on at noon for an hour-long set) and may be recording a new EP with my old band from middle school this summer, too.

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013