OW!

Good things this week:
- the gravy I made
- the barbecue beef Ronni made
- the margarita chicken I made
- Game night with Jeff, Deborah, and Claudia Gray.
- Really good episode of Modern Family
- Playground Jungle showed up on Metafilter, greatly increasing the traffic.
- Inching ever closer to 1/26 - time for I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It!
- Couple of new projects off to a running start.

Bad things this week:
- the baked pasta I destroyed.
- Some warning signs that my computer may be dying.
- Rush Limbaugh says Obama will steal your donations to Haiti, Pat Robertson does his usual shtick, and no one hits either of them with a pie.
- Abscessed wisdom tooth. OUCH. Like walking around with Civil War Surgery taking place in your mouth.
- How much they charged to remove aforementioned abscessed wisdom tooth.
- Being loopy from the painkillers all through game night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno...loopy from painkillers sounds like it might be fun. ;)

We're really looking forward to I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It!

Shelagh @ KinderScares

Adam Selzer said...

Sometimes being loopy can be fun. Otherwise it feels like the world is an episode of Sesame Street and you're having trouble keeping up with the plot!

8 days til Zombie! Kinderscares looks awesome - I recently had the pleasure of reading the timeless classic IN A DARK DARK ROOM with my stepson, the very book that taught me about vanishing hitchhikers and set me on my wayward path....

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013