Good things this week:
- the gravy I made
- the barbecue beef Ronni made
- the margarita chicken I made
- Game night with Jeff, Deborah, and Claudia Gray.
- Really good episode of Modern Family
- Playground Jungle showed up on Metafilter, greatly increasing the traffic.
- Inching ever closer to 1/26 - time for I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It!
- Couple of new projects off to a running start.
Bad things this week:
- the baked pasta I destroyed.
- Some warning signs that my computer may be dying.
- Rush Limbaugh says Obama will steal your donations to Haiti, Pat Robertson does his usual shtick, and no one hits either of them with a pie.
- Abscessed wisdom tooth. OUCH. Like walking around with Civil War Surgery taking place in your mouth.
- How much they charged to remove aforementioned abscessed wisdom tooth.
- Being loopy from the painkillers all through game night.