At Chicon 2012

I'll be making a few appearances at Chicon 2012. They have listed me in the program as Adam "The Shark" Selzer (this was my soccer nickname when I was 7). My appearances are as follows:

Sat, Sept 1, noon: I will be appearing in "Choice of Ending," an operetta in one act alongside Seanan McGuire, Mary Crowell, Brenda Sutton, and many others.

Sunday, Sept 2, at 6pm, I'll be appearing in a panel called "Bad Writing, No Cookie."  I can't promise I'll be reprising my dramatic reading of Fifty Shades of Gray while other panelists do interpretive dance, like I did in front of the middle schoolers of Rochester back in May, but it's not out of the question. (Update: the moderator says "Not just 'no,' but 'HELL NO.'")

Monday, Sept 3, at 1:30, I'm doing a signing session. In the same room at the same session, George R.R. Martin will be signing books. The guy who wrote the series on which Game of Thrones is based. I will probably just sit there doing my best impression of a head on a spike.

More Chicon info

No comments:

Adam's New Book: Sept 2013